- User Since
- Feb 28 2020, 11:37 PM (5 w, 6 d)
drop the skipped event
Mixing previous_run_id and parent_run_id can be confusing.
Shall we leave the previous_run_id where they are and add root and parent as extra fields for backward compt?
Wed, Apr 8
update. still waiting for D2364 to address the confusion between FilterInputGroup and Step Subset selector
Tue, Apr 7
cc @nate this is a RFC to pass run grouping info to Playground -- so when we want to change some of the configs but still re-execute a pipeline (or a subset), we can still link the run with its group.
mainly for https://github.com/dagster-io/dagster/issues/1993
how do you feel about the new flow?
Mon, Apr 6
enable multi-step re-execution from dagit
Fri, Apr 3
single-step retry: add parent/run id tags
Thu, Apr 2
Wed, Apr 1
simplify pipeline code
Tue, Mar 31
Fri, Mar 27
Thu, Mar 26
add a comment
consolidate names of buttons using RunActionButtons
Wed, Mar 25
refactor getExecutionVariables for Run and RunTable
rebase master and run BK before land
Mon, Mar 23
@sashank plz see the version tags in the runs. Both runs were started around 3:20PM PST, which is 22:20PM UTC)
with this change,
- (version: master) the runs started before this change would not have correct timestamp
- stored in storage as local
- displayed in ui as localized local (which is messed up).
- (version: diff w/ utc_datetime_from_timestamp) only the runs started after this change will have the correct timestamp
- they are stored in storage as utc
- displayed as local
Sat, Mar 21
fix timezone at creation rather than parsing
Fri, Mar 20
Thu, Mar 19
rebase master. no changes but just to run BK again to make sure it passes, because this diff is kinda behind