This is awesome. The interactive part is really nice to use.
Fri, Dec 6
rebase on origin/master
Remove instance parameter from dash_stats_datetime_partition_config function
Remove use of instance in envvironment_config_fn, tags_fn, and PartitionSelector
- Fix validation on ScheduleDefinition
- Throw DagsterInvariantViolationError if selected_partition == None
Thu, Dec 5
- Add environment_dict_fn_for_partition and tags_fn_for_partition to PartitionSet.
- Add method to PartitionSet to create a ScheduleDefinition from a PartitionSet. This allowed us to move all the partition logic from start_scheduled_execution to environment_dict_fn_for_partition and tags_fn_for_partition.
- Add tags_fn to ScheduleDefinition
- Add deprecation warnings for environment_dict and tags arguments to ScheduleDefinition. We should remove them in 0.7.0 to simplify the API.
Tue, Dec 3
Looks great! Just two minor suggestions
From Slack: Would be nice for the 5th column in the top bar to show attempts instead of runs, so that the colors match up with the attempts list
Update date_partition_range to store datetime objects
- Remove partition_environment_dict_fn
- Readd partition argument to environment_dict_fn
- Update existing example
- Add value to Partition
Mon, Dec 2
Fri, Nov 15
Remove re-execute button
rebase off origin/master
Add croniter dependency
Thu, Nov 14
Wed, Nov 13
I was going to use this again for some of the schedule partition work to hide sections within Dagit until 0.7.0. But since it makes it easier to implement the override ability, it makes sense to get rid of this.
Tue, Nov 12
Mon, Nov 11
Fri, Nov 8
Agreed actually - this is unnecessary
Now realizing there might have been a reason you decided to make the constructor not have a default value so that you have to be explicit about previous_run_id=None. If so, happy to abandon this.
Nov 7 2019
Add optimisticResponse to mutations
Yup exactly. But the mutation is fast and it feels instantaneous already
@prha We used to do that manually, but now we let Apollo reconcile the response from the mutation with the store to update the UI.