will look into the tags issue
Fri, Dec 6
Looks good! Once build issues are resolved (and one typo), let's land!
some style nits, but also we should write some tests.
Wed, Dec 4
Tue, Dec 3
updated to display attempts rather than runs
Mon, Dec 2
This looks good to me...
Wed, Nov 27
update to comments, using namedtuple, adding default partition selector
Tue, Nov 26
- move partition definitions to standalone repository yaml section
- mapped config
Mon, Nov 25
Mostly because I'm anticipating landing some partition UI that we don't want to expose quite yet...
Sun, Nov 24
Thanks for this feedback. It might be helpful to describe how I've been thinking about some of the specific decisions.
Sat, Nov 23
- defines partition core api
- extracts partition definion from schedule and puts on pipeline definition
- added partition selector to schedule definition
Fri, Nov 22
Thu, Nov 21
Wed, Nov 20
Successful builds, but with very long run times: https://buildkite.com/dagster/dagster/builds/7234
- add back all tests, remove failing windows tests
- update base image, strip time on windows builds
- split integration image setup between linux/windows
Tue, Nov 19
- mount correct volume for windows
- split out windows pipeline tests
will probably need to rethink some of the UI flows.
Mon, Nov 18
Sat, Nov 16
Fri, Nov 15