Add dagster-msteams library (#4336)
- This PR introduces a new integration library that sends notifications to Microsoft Teams when a dagster pipeline is executed.
- This is quite similar to the dagster_slack package in terms of success and failure hook definitions.
- However, unlike the slack web client, MS Teams does not have a python client. It uses web hook URLs to allow external parties to send notifications via cards.
- Custom card (Hero card template) and client classes have been added to allow communication between dagster and MS Teams through the msteams_resource.
- Users will have to create an incoming web hook in MS Teams. This URL has to be provided as a resource config to the msteams_resource.
Co-authored-by: yuhan <firstname.lastname@example.org>