[dagit] Add asOf parameter to Asset views
A proposed solution to allow navigating to parent materializations of a given asset materialization in Dagit.
- Add an asOf parameter to the asset view. This parameter will be used to retrieve the materialization just prior to this timestamp.
- Display an Alert that informs the user that the current asset view is a snapshot based on that timestamp.
- Guard against bad timestamps by redirecting to the latest view if the timestamp is too old or is in the future.
- Wherever we display asset lineage, link to a timestamped version of the asset view. Include a tooltip to show that the user will be navigating to a historical view.
- View an asset with parent materializations. Hover to verify tooltip with timestamp info, then click through to that asset snapshot.
- Verify that the URL parameter works, and that the banner displays information about the snapshot.
- Verify that the data shown for the asset is for the historical materialization for that timestmap.
- Set the asOf parameter to be bogus values in the distant past and future, verify that the page redirects to the current materialization.
Reviewers: bengotow, prha, sandyryza
Reviewed By: prha
Differential Revision: https://dagster.phacility.com/D7740