- When multiple materializations exist for the same partition, always use the most recent that contains the metadata entry as that entry's value.
- Show the step that produced the asset in a new one-line format (Latest Source: step_name in run runid of pipeline_name: mode @ snapshot)
- Show small (<1000 charater) markdown and JSON values inline in the top section
- Feature flag the breadcrumb-style title to the new asset catalog design
dish sandyryza prha
- R1:95e1c4a8086c: Misc small tweaks to the asset root page
|34–39 ↗||(On Diff #32985)|
terse format is nice, but having hashes for both snapshot and run make it feel cluttered... wonder if we can do more visually to indicate the differerence (icon, tooltip, etc?)
This looks great.
A couple thoughts:
- Could we link the step name to the step logs in the same way we do from the partitions page?
- I'm not sure if I can articulate it well, but I don't love the word "source". Maybe because I associate source with a data source vs. a pipeline. Maybe replace with something like "Materialized by" or "Materialized from"?
Thanks folks! I'll tinker with this a bit more, I agree that sentence is a bit of a mouthful, the icons could help a lot.
I think we could say "Latest materialization from" maybe? Trying to keep "Latest" in there because it's a nice reminder that the materialization may not always be emitted from the same place.