Add global search to current left nav, since it seems like a win even without making any other navigation changes. I did, however, remove pipeline and schedule/sensor search, since they are now obviated by global search.
Some other tweaks and fixes:
- Widen search dialog to 600px
- Truncate description string in search results to guard against superlong repo names
- Add a "dark" theme to the search trigger to match the current nav
- Fix choosing a result that matches the user's current location (right now this just no-ops)
- Tweak outline color of search trigger