Produce a consistent top navigation experience across Dagit, in advance of left nav changes.
- Use Heading to clarify the object (or list, view, etc.) being viewed.
- Use a "description" line beneath the heading to indicate a brief summary of the object, e.g. the type of object and its home repository
- Use links in the description, e.g. "Pipeline in foo@bar" would link "Pipeline" to the full pipelines list and "foo@bar" to the repository view
- On Run root, move metadata table to be adjacent to the heading and description, reclaiming some space
- On Assets, continue to use breadcrumbs to link between asset paths
This eliminates the existing gray TopNav component and its associated breadcrumbs, as users will now ideally be able to use the "description" links to browse through Dagit.
As a followup, I'll want to change some spacing on some of the main sections of these pages. Fairly minor tweaks though.