Some cleanup of TimeElapsed and the elapsed time string formatting.
- Convert TimeElapsed to an SFC with effects.
- Use Group and tabular number formatting.
- Create a handful of stories for it
- Change formatElapsedTime:
- If the elapsed time is only milliseconds, render XXXms
- Otherwise, always show hh:mm:ss. This is because it's confusing to see mm:ss sometimes and hh:mm:ss other times. For instance, 00:54 could mean 54 minutes or 54 seconds, and a user would just have to know our convention in order to understand it. This change consistently makes it 0:00:54.