RIP AssetStoreOperation and ObjectStoreOperation in event logs.
This diff does several things
- introduces HandledOutput/LoadedInput to log the completion of IO manager's handle_output/load_input operations (previously in D5519 which is a bit hard to test separately without the core changes, so i moved it back to this diff)
- completely gets rid of AssetStoreOperation which is replaced by HandledOutput/LoadedInput. https://github.com/dagster-io/dagster/issues/3509
- no long emits ObjectStoreOperation for GET/SET objects in the event logs, notes:
- ObjectStoreOperation as an event definition still exists because it would be yielded in the user code when a user write their own Intermediate Storage
- in order to get rid of ObjectStoreOperation in the event logs and (kinda) avoid regression like https://github.com/dagster-io/dagster/issues/3368, this diff implements a stopgap solution to context.log.info the address of an intermediate object see