- To avoid contention issues, add an additional cleanup step that closes the rotating file handler so that we can safely remove the temp dir in tests
- To fix the windows telemetry upload test, call this cleanup method before doing the upload in the telemetry upload test
- Raise exceptions in the telemetry upload test, the catching of all errors was masking some issues with the mock
- Despite all this, py27 cli tests were still having issues. I think windows py27 just has some significant challenges with filesystem contention, so I disabled that block. I think we should maybe consider just not including py27+windows in our test matrix given that it's on its last legs and is unlikely to be a significant portion of usage?
- R1:96038288856a: Re-enable telemetry in tests by default
BK + Azure