- Separates the composite "container" to show both the invocation and the definition (within it.)
- Shows the composite's mapped IOs on the definition, connected to the internal solids by thin green lines.
- Shows the composite's dependedBy and dependsOn edges as small text+circle icons outside the composite.
- Makes the selection border less aggressive in the minified view
- Refactors DAG React components into smaller, more re-usable chunks and formalizes the "highlighted edges" structure used for highlighting.
- I also updated us to TypeScript 3.5 because they've made incremental compilation quite a bit faster!
- You can double click the text+circle of an external dependency to jump to that solid.
I have ~mostly~ tested that the external dependencies of a composite are rendered properly, but we may need to create a composite that has a ton of mapped inputs and outputs to verify that the worst-case renders acceptably well.