- lifted 2 states up: Run now owns selectedSteps and query
- added "query" as a token in the LogFilter
- when we change the DSL query, the log will follow the change and the filter input will be something like "query:step1.compute++"
- note: i've thought about making the filter able to multi-select steps (when the DSL query changes, we change the filter input to be "step:step1, step:step2, step:3, ..."). but when there's too many steps selected or the step names are too long, the filter input would have too many/long tags. and i feel it's clear enough to just show the query and push users to use the DSL selector more.
- same as before, change the filter input won't change the DSL query. Here we don't show suggest for "query" token so it kind of prevent users from typing DSL in the filter input.
- query, step, type can exist at the same time and the logical operator in between is AND