Allows users to specify tags on pipeline definitions.
These will resolve in the following cases:
- Loading in the playground view will pre-populate the tag container
- Loading partition sets from the preset/config picker will pre-populate the tag container with the union of pipeline tags and partition tags, with partition tags taking precedence
- Executing from the CLI will generate runs with the pipeline tags
- Executing programmatically using the execute_pipeline api will create a run with the union of pipeline tags and RunConfig tags, with RunConfig tags taking precedence
- Scheduled runs (both launched and executed) will have the union of pipeline tags and the schedule tags function, with the schedule tags taking precedence