- does not propagate log filter event on compute log view
- does not scroll to bottom on initial load
- clicked Logs link, saw all events in event log view
- started stdout_spew_pipeline, saw compute log view scroll with content
- opened completed stdout_spew_pipeline, saw compute log view stay at the start
@schrockn, yeah, i like that behavior also.... if the end of the file is on the screen, it will follow the output... but if it isn't, it will wait til the user scrolls to the end of the file to start following.
I'm mostly trying to avoid the scenario where i'm looking at historical runs, and it goes to the end of the file in a somewhat surprising way.
happy to drop it, also.