I don't know how best to test this, but see https://boto3.amazonaws.com/v1/documentation/api/latest/guide/retries.html
- No tasks found.
When I run into small bugs like this, I normally try to include a test that would have caught the bug in the first place. Might be easy to add or augment something in test_resource_definitions.
Hmm try this again
nit: lazy_load_user_code to at least specify what is being lazy loaded
- Extracts output from dbt compile without causing Python member errors.
- Adds logger attribute to DbtRpcClient.
- Revert "Extracts output from dbt compile without causing Python member errors." and "Adds logger attribute to DbtRpcClient.
- Adds @experimental to CLI solids.
- Improve descriptions on CLI flag configs.
- Removes Python 2 classifier.